Spremljevalci

nedelja, 26. avgust 2012

Cupcake with a strawberry


This is my new creation. I made a card with cupcake. I just love cupcakes;) and strawberries;). I used red and yellow paper for background. There is also red ribbon with white polka dots. I used 2 white flowers and 1 orange flower. In the center of the card there is a free digi stamp cupcake with strawberry. I hope you'll like my card. Have a great time.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/challenge-26.html

Crafty Ribbons are also having a DT call, so go HERE for more details. 

3 komentarji:

  1. ooh this looks delicious ...lol the cake i mean, fabulous card, thanks for playing along with our challenge and Good Luck with the DT call x carol

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Gorgeous card, very pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time. luv gina xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Wonderful card,lovely colours and the cupcake looks fab....Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons Challenge and for entering the DT call...
    Mandy x

    OdgovoriIzbriši