Spremljevalci

nedelja, 2. september 2012

IT'S A GIRL...

This is lovely pink card to celebrate newborn baby girl;). For the background I used pink desiner paper. On the bottom I used lovely rubber stamp with sentiment "New baby" (pink paper). There are also 3 cristals. I used lovely pink ribbon. On the center of the card I used 2 papers(music notes, embossed paper). I used magnolia rubber stamp with cute angel. There is also pink flower with cristal on the center of it. I hope you'll like my card. Have a great time.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Natalie and Amy's challenge: Anything goes
Stamp and create:Anything goes
Yumi&Fumi Handmade: Use a sentiment

4 komentarji:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy's first challenge such a cute baby card hugs Pascale (DT)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. This is stunning card. So beautiful design. Like your colors and image your have choose. I appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing.

    OdgovoriIzbriši